Wednesday, October 20, 2010

(couch) Potatoes & Onions

I wish the Reality shows of today were on in the early 80's~~I would have applied for most of them.   I am just a couch contender now...telling the contestants what they should be doing &  shaking my head at all the stupid moves.   Who would know better than I, a tired lady with gray stripes in her hair and a closet full of sweats? 
I was quite athletic "in the day", but that day is over.  I have settled into the butt-print in the couch with my laptop, while the Television entertains me between Mafia Wars & friend catch-up on Facebook.  
                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have returned from the kitchen with a very good question...are there any Onions as sweet as the Walla Walla Sweet Onion?   Are there?  
Walla Wallas are only available for a short time...I bought two small bags of them & they went rather quickly.  I eat them like I eat an apple.... yumm...just thinking about eating one gets my salivary glands working.  I have bought the other "sweet" onions at a variety of grocery stores & have not found any that are as edible raw as my sweet Sweets. 

While you are checking on onions, I will take a short break.

No comments:

Post a Comment